Sunday, March 18, 2012

Cupcake Mocha

So, I'm kind of obsessed with espresso... it's a problem. I've been 5 ft 3in since eighth grade, I blame it on the coffee.
The cool thing for teens to do where I live (besides party) is going to the local cafe, 5 in a town of 2,000, and get some fancy espresso drink. My favorite cafe is Java. They know what they're doing! Not only do they have great coffee, but the pastries are ridiculous (Bacon Maple Scone? Hell Yes!)
I worked at one of the coffee shops here once... for a week. Lets just say they're not as good as Java.
After that week, though, I learned TONS about coffee, so I'm sharing my knowledge with you! Enjoy, my fellow coffee lovers!


Sugar and caffeine, who needs more?



Cupcake...or a drink? Both.


Plus sprinkles. Yes.


Cupcake Mocha
2 tablespoons Torani Cupcake Syrup
2 shots of espresso
1 cup milk
2 heaping tablespoons dark chocolate hot chocolate mix
Whipped Cream
Sprinkles

Directions:
1. In a mug, pour your 2 tablespoons of syrup.
2. Make your shots of espresso and pour over the syrup.
3. Steam the milk with with the hot chocolate mix, slightly stirring with the steam wand to thoroughly mix the chocolate. Pour the steamed milk into the mug over the espresso and syrup.
4. Top with whipped cream and sprinkles.

Makes One Espresso

No comments:

Post a Comment