Friday, April 20, 2012

Almond Joy Mocha

Candy and coffee... delicious combinations. Almond Joy Mocha, genius.


Aww... memories. I wish I had that cup of a liquid candy bar in my hand again at this moment.


Sorry, I kind of like to show off my espresso machine...


It's almost angel-like, the way it's glowing.

Almond Joy Mocha
2 tablespoons Almond Syrup
2 shots of espresso
1 cup milk
2 heaping tablespoons dark chocolate hot chocolate mix
Whipped Cream
Sweetened Shreaded Coconut
Directions:
1. In a mug, pour your 2 tablespoons of syrup.
2. Make your shots of espresso and pour over the syrup.
3. Steam the milk with with the hot chocolate mix, slightly stirring with the steam wand to thoroughly mix the chocolate. Pour the steamed milk into the mug over the espresso and syrup.
4. Top with whipped cream and coconut.

Makes One Espresso

No comments:

Post a Comment