Wednesday, January 11, 2012

In The Beginning...

I know what you're thinking, this is just another baking blog by some bored woman. This is nothing of the sort. To tell you the truth, this a blog by a 15 year old girl/aspiring pastry chef exploring extraordinary desserts of the culinary world. Though I may be young, I can create some pretty decadent sweets.
My love for desserts began as a child during Christmas time when my mom would ask for my help in baking unique Norwegian cookies. She made it fun; a wonderful expirience. As I grew older, I wanted to challenge myself. I started with baking doughnuts and muffins, moving on to scones and galettes. Here are some of the things created when I first started baking:
Me and Orange Creamsicle Baked Mini Doughnuts

Death by Chocolate Muffins

Fresh Strawberry Scones

Do you believe me now? Haha. Anyway, I just want to say, "Welcome to my blog!" I will post recipes as I create them for the first time myself (I never bake the same thing twice, unless it's that good!) Because of school and a part time job, I'll try to post once a week. Enjoy the sweets yourself and with your family (I think my dad has put on a couple pounds...) Get ready to get your bake on!

Happy Eating,
Amarah

No comments:

Post a Comment