Monday, April 9, 2012

Chocolate Banana Smoothie

So, I'm a total copier... Salted Caramel Mocha: Starbucks, Peppermint Mocha: Starbucks, and now Chocolate Smoothie: STARBUCKS! What can I say, they got famous for a reason.
Hey, if we weren't copiers, than nobody would be eating the food like croissants or scones. Plus, I'm not a copier, I take things and make them better! This smoothie is just one of my many examples!


I get a little crazy with straws... but who doesn't? Straws are like the sprinkles of the drink world.



Before blending.


After blending. Done.


When you feel like eating that entire Hershey's chocolate bar sitting on the counter there (You know which one), make this healthy, satisfying drink instead!


Chocolate Banana Smoothie
1 1/2 cups crushed ice
1 whole banana, peeled
1/3 cup skim milk
1/3 cup hot water
1 tablespoon chocolate syrup

Whey powder (Optional)

Directions:
1. In a blender, blend the ice, banana, milk, water, and syrup until smooth and all ice chunks are gone. Stir in whey powder (optional).

Makes 1 Smoothie

No comments:

Post a Comment