Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Strawberry Banana Smoothie

So, yeah, pretty much the same as my chocolate banana smoothie... but a completely different flavor! I try to change things up, even if it's just swapping one ingredient for another.

Sometimes, fruit beats out chocolate (I know what you're thinking, "Lies."). It's nice to drink something fresh and satisfing. To your rockin' hot bod, "Your welcome!"



Glowing with healthiness.



Lots of fruit! That's the way I like my smoothies.



Feel free to add whipped cream or any other toppings you please.


Strawberry Banana Smoothie
1 1/2 cups crushed ice
1 whole banana, peeled
1/2 cup sliced, fresh strawberries
1/3 cup skim milk
1/3 cup hot water

Whey powder (Optional)

Directions:
1. In a blender, blend the ice, banana, strawberries, milk, and water until smooth and all ice chunks are gone. Stir in whey powder (optional).

Makes 1 Smoothie

No comments:

Post a Comment